New Rates beginning May 1st, 2018
1st dog – $18 per day
2nd dog – $16 per day
3rd dog – $11 per day
While your away feel rested in knowing your dog is in a safe and loving environment, under the care of Suzi Richards-Shelhamer, former Pet Nanny of Worland.
- Dogs get their own indoor outdoor kennel with an easy to learn doggy door keeping the weather out.
- The building is heated in the winter and AC in the summer. We have gentle music playing and lavender oil diffusing to calm their souls. Also a rock salt lamp emitting negative ions to also relieve stress.
- Each kennel has an outdoor run, and the dogs are let out into the play area every 2 – 3 hours during the day.
- Only families of dogs are let out together. Never strange dogs together.
- Please you bring your own food to keep their stomachs calm.
- Feel free to bring your dogs own bed and toys to make them feel even more at home.
All dogs must have Kennel Cough vaccine (orally) at least 4 days prior to staying at Serenity, and all core vaccines current and up to date. Please bring a copy of your vet records for us to keep on hand.
If your dog has traveled extensively and has been exposed to other dogs recently such as dog parks, veterinarian stays etc, we HIGHLY recommend you get your dog Bivalent Vaccine for a serious canine flu going around MT, and other states in the south.
ALL MALE DOGS MUST BE NEUTERED. They do not like being boarded and create a lot of anxiety in the kennel and extra work with continual marking inside.
New Holiday Policy at the Kennel
Thanksgiving and Christmas
This year on the holidays we are taking deposits of $100. If you cancel within two weeks or more of the reservation you can get your deposit back. If you cancel in two weeks prior to your dates, the deposit is forfeited.
Your deposit will go towards your balance when you pick up your dogs when you keep your reservation.
This policy was created because we always have a waiting list for the holidays and if someone cancels the day before their trip, it’s often too late for the other person to get the available space.
Please text 307-431-0386 to lock in your dates, and please check your dogs vaccinations to make sure they are up to date.
You can mail a check to confirm your spot to 380 US Hwy 20 S, Basin 82410
Thank you for the business.
$10 per horse. We supply the feed
MONTHLY HORSE RATES. We supply the feed – $200p/month
Your horses couldn’t be in better hands than with Mitch Shelhamer, renowned and knowledgeable farrier of the Basin and 3rd generation horseman. Arena and round pen available for your use as well.